˜US Citizenship˜
˜Privacy Policy˜ ˜Contact us˜
We Offer Free and Low-Cost Citizenship & Immigration Services!         Bookmark me!
[US Immigration]
Permanent Resident Guide
Green Card Application
Immigration FAQs
Are You Eligible?
[US Citizenship]
Citizenship Application
Citizenship Test Software
[Related Links]

US Immigration (Permanent Resident)
Application Package for a Child

Before you file any documents, it is helpful to understand that the definition of a "child". A "child" means an unmarried person under the age of 21 (also called a minor), and she or he is
  • A child born in wedlock;
  • A stepchild if the marriage creating the step-relationship took place before the child grows to 18 years old;
  • A child born out of wedlock; Note: If the father is filing the petition, proof of a bona fide (real and established) relationship with the father must be supplied.
  • An adopted child if the child was adopted before the child grows to 16 years old, and has lived with the adoptive parent(s) in their legal custody for at least two years;
  • An orphan under the age of 16 when an adoptive or prospective adoptive parent files a visa petition on his or her behalf, who has been adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen or is coming to the U.S. for adoption by a U.S. citizen; or
  • A child adopted who is under the age of 18 and who is the natural sibling of an orphan or adopted child under the age of 16, if adopted with or after the sibling.

It is also necessary to understand that the definition of a "son or daughter". An unmarried "son or daughter" is a person who was once a "child" but who is now 21 years of age or older. A "married son or daughter" is a person who has a recognized parent-child relationship, but who is also married, regardless of age.

In order to successfully petition for an immigrant visa for your child or son or daughter, your relationship with your child or son or daughter must be provable and your child or son or daughter must be admissible to the United States under the immigration law.

Why Sponsor Your Child or Son or Daughter to Live in United States?

Once your child becomes a lawful permanent resident, not only you and s/he get reunioned and live together in the United States, but also she or he can study and work legally in US, enter and leave the US at will(with some limitation), vote in elections that does not require US citizenship, apply for US citizenship after a certain period, and get all other social benefits for US lawful permanent resident.

Can You Sponsor Your Child or Son or Daughter to Live in United States?

Please refer to the section Immigration Eligibility to determine whether you are qualified to sponsor your child to immigrate to US. If you are eligible, you can start the application using our Immigration Application Package for Children.

How to Start Your Application for Your Child?

The application for the US immigration is not a simple task. Any error in your application will result in unnecessary delay or even rejection of your case. Hence, it is very important that you submit a correct and complete application.

Our US Immigration for Children Application Package has all the information you need to bring your child(ren) to live, study or work in the United States. It provides step-by-step instructions for your child(ren) to become a lawful permanent resident in US. Since we use an innovative digital format in our package, it is downloadable right after you purchase the package. This means you can start to apply for your child's permanent residency instantly after you place your order, hence you save much time and money for the mailing. (You don't even need to pay for the shipping and handling fee.)

The documentation in this package contains all the necessary information on

  • evaluating eligibility requirements;
  • filling application forms;
  • gathering all the supporting documents;
  • submitting the application to the correct processing office.

What you get from the US Immigration for Children Application Package:

  • U.S. Immigration for Children Overview
  • U.S. Immigration for Children Eligibility Information
  • Detailed Steps for Children inside U.S.
  • Detailed Steps for Children outside U.S.
  • Submission Checklist
  • Photo Specifications
  • Fees of Immigration for Children
  • Submission Addresses for all 50 States
  • List of District Offices for all 50 States
  • List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
  • Free Immigration Application Forms

You are simply a click away from starting the immigration(green card) application for your child(ren):

Get the US Immigration for Children Application Package Now!

Still have questions about our Package? See our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or contact us at Info@800citizen.com.

Back to American Immigration Application Kits

Back to United States Immigration Application Main Page

Copyright ©800Citizen.com 2002-2021. All rights reserved.